Lemon Oil Bladder Compress
Kind of substance
Lemon 10% oil
Guiding principle for the application
The bladder is the lowest-lying organ in the body, its position is extraperitoneal. It serves the emotional life as a kind of “suction” organ.
In a healthy state, the soul body is anchored here, so that many organs can be reached from the bladder.
In a healthy state, the bladder has the ability to invite the soul in, having a stabilizing effect on the person’s feelings.
The bladder is a place from which other organs affected by emotional stress can be brought back into balance, e.g., with the help of lemon oil, which invites the soul into the bladder and thus relieves the disturbed organs.
Guiding Principle for the substance
- Cardiac arrhythmia, autonomic
- Sleep disorders
- Anxiety, from the heart
- Restlessness in the arms
Apply before falling asleep, can remain on overnight
- Lemon 10% oil
- Inner cloth: cotten cloth folded double to fit the bladder
- No intermediate cloth is necessary
- Outer cloth: wool cloth, somewhat larger than the inner cloth, possibly a wool scarf
- A hot water bottle, not too hot
- Drizzle about 30 drops of oil onto the cotton cloth
- Place the cotton cloth in a freezer bag and warm up on the hot water bottle for 3 minutes
- Remove the cotton cloth from the freezer bag and place it on the bladder, cover with the wool cloth and pull the panties over it
- Leave on for at least 1 hour, but it can also remain the whole night
- The inner cloth can be reused several times, if necessary, sprinkle again with a little oil
- Aurum/Lavandula compress
- Lavender foot bath before going to sleep
- Rhythmical embrocation of the liver and abdomen with Peat Lavender Oil
Instructions to download
- Instructions Lemon Oil Bladder Compress
Dateigröße: 512 KB
A 67-year-old woman who had been suffering from sleep disorders since childhood, which were later reinforced by regular night duty, suffered from sleep disorders of up to 3 hours, regardless of the degree of fatigue. In addition, there were stressful cardiac arrhythmias. The restlessness of her heart and arms, comparable to Restless Legs Syndrome, prevented the patient from falling asleep. For decades she had an irritable bladder and in the morning bradycardia with blood pressure values of approx. 105/55.
Thanks to the lemon oil bladder compress, the patient now sleeps reliably (from approx. 11:00 pm to 6:00 am), if necessary also during the day. The rhythm disturbances have almost disappeared – even during the day – she has experienced a tremendous increase in strength and does not feel exhausted as she had for decades. Her morning blood pressure has also increased to 115/65. The active woman is very happy about this development. Her improved condition has continued for a year and a half.